Webinar: Increasing ROI and Equity in Senior Housing with IoT Water Leak Mitigation Technology
Water leaks can have a significant impact on the NOI in retirement homes:
- Toilets are the number one cause of water waste in seniors’ residences
- Monitoring and tracking can reduce water costs by more than 20% while increasing NOI and equity value
- Flood claims are the top and most expensive insurance claims among multi-unit properties
Join our webinar on Thursday, January 27 at 1:00 p.m. EST to find out how leak monitoring saves water and money in seniors’ residences.
Dave Duckwitz, CEO of Sensor Industries, will host the webinar. You’re going to learn:
- How a monitoring system with wireless IoT devices dramatically reduces water utility costs while increasing NOI and equity value.
- How flood sensors can mitigate leak damage and eliminate catastrophic flood claims (which cause millions of dollars in damage and can increase insurance premiums).
Often, water conservation and leak detection require the active participation of occupants/tenants. In residences for the elderly, this dependency is not practical. You need a solution that doesn’t depend on end users. Sensor Industries Wireless Toilet and Flood Sensors install easily and provide 24/7 monitoring, alerts and reporting.
The webinar is hosted by Seniors Housing Business magazine.
This event is organized by Seniors Housing Business magazine and produced by the company’s InterFace Conference Group. For more information contact Rich Kelley at 914-309-6954 or Eric Goldberg at 404-832-8262 x 137
For a complete list of InterFace Conference Group webinars, Click here.
France Media Inc. is the publisher of Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Company, Multifamily & Affordable Housing Company West, Multifamily & Affordable Housing Company Midwest, Multifamily & Affordable Housing Company Northeast, Mall Company, California Centers and Sales Company retail and catering.
For more information on all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites and newsletters published by France Media, go to www.francemediainc.com.